The Polish Corrosion Society (PSK) is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our members, website visitors, e-mail senders and service users.
This policy applies where we are acting as a data controller with respect to the personal data of our members, website visitors, e-mail senders and service users, in other words, where we determine the purposes and means of the processing of that personal data.
In accordance to Article 13(1) of the GDPR be informed that:
- The controller of your personal data is the Polish Corrosion Society (PSK) based at Elblaska 133A, 80-718 GDANSK
In case of any doubts related to the processing of your data, please do not hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your personal data will be processed in order to implement the statutory tasks of the Polish Corrosion Society (PSK) pursuant to Article 6 (1)(f)
- The recipients of your personal data may be co-organizers of trainings and industry conferences
- Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries (to countries outside the EU)
- Your personal data will be kept for 10 years
- You have the right to the access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability
- If you feel that the processing of personal data concerning you violates the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority [GIODO / President of the Office for Personal Data Protection]
- Providing personal data by you is voluntary. If you do not provide personal data or request removal, you will not be able to become a member of the PSK and participate in courses and conferences
According to Art. 21 (4) GPRD be informed that you have the right to object to the processing of personal data about you. The objection must be submitted to the President of PSK by email: email@example.com or to the address of the Polish Corrosion Society (PSK), Elblaska 133A, 80-718 GDANSK
According to Art. 21 (1) GPRD, when making an objection, please indicate its reasons related to your specific situation.